Hear from the Leaders in Civil Rights Movements. Sign Up to Get Notified.
Introducing the Leaders in Law Webinar Series from Fastcase
Full Court Press, an imprint of Fastcase, today announced a free webinar series in partnership with legal history publisher Twelve Tables Press. The Leaders in Law monthly webinar series will feature interviews with notable attorneys who are advancing civil rights in the United States and across the world.
Sign up for notifications to receive priority email alerts when new webinars are available for registration.
>> Click Here to Watch June's Leaders in Law Episode: The Legacy of Lawrence v. Texas.
Submit your email for priority registration on the following upcoming webinars:
- The Global #MeToo Movement, an interview with David Oppenheimer and Contributors
- Breaking New Ground, an interview with Judge Thelton Henderson and Richard B. Kuhns
- With Passion, An Activist Lawyers Life with Michael Meltsner
- AILA Presents 35 years later, Jean v. Nelson an interview with Ira Kurzban and Irwin Stotzky
- No Clue: Awakening to White American Affirmative Action and The Moral Revolution to Overcome It, an interview with Jonathan K. Stubbs